We have employed additional safety and sanitation measures in our office in response to scheduling appointments post COVID-19.
Some of these new sanitation protocols include:
- Screening all patients upon scheduling and appointment confirmation. This includes a pre-screening form and a contact-free temperature reading of everyone upon entry.
- Removal of materials that could increase the transfer of germs on contact. This includes magazines, toys and other objects from the waiting area.
- We ask that you do not arrive to your appointment with anyone accompanying you, unless you are a minor or need physical assistance. We've also adjusted our schedule to accommodate proper sanitizing in between each appointment.
- In addition to these measures we are including a pre-procedure rinse with 1.5% hydrogen peroxide with every patient. We are also using high volume suction to minimize aerosol use, and an autoclave to disinfect and sterilize all instruments.
- A negative test result is required following a COVID-19 positive result to be seen for routine appointments.
- If you have recently been exposed to COVID-19 but did not test positive, please wait 14 days to be seen for a routine visit.
Thank you for your help in keeping our patients and staff healthy and safe as we return to serving you. Please call us to reschedule your appointment if you have any respiratory symptoms such as cough, sore throat, or shortness of breath. We appreciate you washing your hands, wearing a mask while waiting, and keeping a safe distance when possible. Museum Smiles Dentistry frequently monitors the guidelines of the CDC, OSHA and Tarrant County for any updates.
We look forward to seeing you. If you have any questions or concerns about your appointment, please call us at (817) 870-5099.