Six Month Smiles® and ClearCorrect are great alternatives to traditional braces. Many adults avoid braces because they don't want painful and obvious metal wires and brackets on their teeth. If you're embarrassed of your teeth and refrain from showing them when you smile, then clear braces or aligners could be perfect for you.
Museum Smiles offers Six Month Smiles® and ClearCorrect in order to give you a customized orthodontic treatment that fits your lifestyle. If you're interested in clear braces or aligners, please call Museum Smiles in Fort Worth at 817-870-5099 today to schedule your consultation.
Why Choose Six Month Smiles®?
Six Month Smiles® can give you straighter teeth in a short amount of time, and one of the best aspects of clear braces is that your friends and family may not notice them.
There are several reasons to consider clear braces, including:
- They are barely noticeable. Clear braces are one of many cosmetic approaches to teeth-straightening. They use Lucid-Lok® opaque brackets and wires that are matched to the color of your teeth. You can go to work or out with friends and most likely no one will be aware your braces.
- Your smile comes first. Six Month Smiles® specifically works on the teeth that show when you smile. This orthodontic process is not usually used to correct bite issues such as underbites and overbites, but clear braces are a great opportunity for those with crowded, crooked or misaligned teeth.
- Less painful. Clear braces focus on cosmetically enhancing your smile by exerting a small force on your teeth to push them into their proper location. This low pressure could mean less pain. Six Month Smiles® does't harm your gums or roots, which may also lower your level of discomfort.
- Fewer expenses. Metal braces sometimes need to be worn for several years before your teeth are completely corrected and healthy. Your dental costs add up over time, but Six Month Smiles® is a quicker and less expensive option.
- Fast treatment. These clear braces can be done in as little as 6 months. If you have an important event coming up, you could have a smile you're proud to show off when the date arrives.
Like most teeth-straightening options, Six Month Smiles® requires you to wear a retainer after your treatment to prevent your teeth from regressing back to their original location. If you don't want to worry about losing, breaking or forgetting your retainer, you can choose to have one permanently bonded in your mouth.
Six Month Smiles® Requirements
Six Month Smiles® is one of the most effective alternatives to traditional braces, but not everyone can qualify. Most adults are prime candidates, but there are still a few requirements including:
- You must be at least 16-years-old.
- Have misaligned, crowded or crooked teeth.
- Must not have a severe underbite, overbite or crossbite.
Why Choose ClearCorrect?
ClearCorrect is similar to Invisalign® and uses near-invisible aligners to straighten your teeth discretely. They are customized for you and can be removed when you eat, drink or need to clean your teeth. Like Invisalign®, ClearCorrect must be worn 22 hours a day, and each aligner is worn for several weeks before being replaced by the next one.
ClearCorrect is more cost-effective than Invisalign® and is made in the United States. These clear aligners can fix several orthodontic problems including crowded or crooked teeth and bite issues.
If you're interested in Six Month Smiles® or ClearCorrect, contact Museum Smiles in Fort Worth today at 817-870-5099 to schedule your consultation. Our office serves patients in Fort Worth, Arlington and Keller, Texas.